Cajun Gun Works
Our Passion is Precision
M - F 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Weekends for technical support
Parts shipping fees:
$1.00 - $30.00 = $3.00
$30.01 - $50.00 = $5.00
$50.01 - UP = $6.00
214 Chimney Hill Road
West Monroe LA 71291
CGW is expanding it's customer service base. We now have 2 dedicated phone numbers if you need to contact us.
If you have product questions, want to place an order, or need a special part custom tailored to your needs, call us.
Custom Gunsmithing Work
Please note delivery on all shop work is 7 - 8 weeks
On slide work please allow up to 2 - 3 weeks turn around
Please note: Any and all refunds for parts or firearm related work does not include shipping or freight. If a package is returned back to CGW for any reason, we will not refund shipping charges. Purchasing parts or firearms work means you understand and are aware of this policy. No refunds can be given on altered or modified parts. Please ensure your address is correct; CGW will not replace orders at no charge if the ship to address you supply is incorrect.
A NOTE ON PARTS ORDERS
* Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed; please place an additional order if necessary.
* Please ensure your address is correct, we cannot make a change once the order is placed.
* Back-to-back orders - we can no longer refund shipping fees on back to back orders due to the time involved to issue a
shipping fee refund and the volume of orders. So please ensure your order is complete and accurate.
* Please do not call for order tracking numbers, this info is in your Paypal account.
* We DO NOT send separate e-mail tracking, please check your Paypal account; this is how we keep shipping rates very low.
* We ship same day or within 24 hours, on occasion we may have to make a part so allow 48-72 hours for manufacture.
We are currently not accepting any additional outside gunsmith work for June
We are not accepting any additional work for the remainder of June, however we will be accepting new firearm sales orders and shipping parts as usual. We sincerely apologize, but we have to manage our work load and monitor our quality. If you have already shipped, we will accept your item. We will update receipt of future work as soon as we can.
Our goal is quality, not quantity.
Shipping a Firearm to CGW
We do not post our work order, shipping guide, and FFL on our website. Why not? Because we would receive many firearms we do not work on. So we screen what our customers send in so no one's time and shipping fees are wasted. So please send CGW an e-mail and let us know what you wish to send ship. We accept work for modern CZ's excluding the 82/83 series. We also provide services for the Canik/TriStar and Sphinx SDP pistols.